1. identification and framework
- Code: 02/SAMA2020/2016
- NAU PROJECT - OP22148
- Title: SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR MODERNIZATION AND CAPACITATION OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- OperationalProgramme: Competitiveness and Internationalisation Operational Programme
- Thematic objective: TO 2 Improving access to, use and quality of information and communication technologies
- Investment Priority: PI 2.3 Strengthening ICT applications for eGovernment, eLearning, eInclusion, eCulture and eHealth
- Intervention typology: IT 50 Promotion of ICT in public administration and services
- Start Date: 1 October 2017
- End Date: 30 September 2019
2. Amounts involved
Executed Eligible Budget 999,752 | 83%
Obtained ERDF support 569,359 | 56.95%
Execution Rate 100%
Courses Held 37 | 231%
4. Key Moments
- 19 July 2017 - Submission of the terms of acceptance to the funding entity.
- 27 September 2017- NAU Consortium Signing
- 1 October 2017- Start of Project
5. Project Summary
Distance Education and Training of Public Administration for Major Hearings
- Foundation for Science and Technology, I.P.
- Directorate General Of Education
- Directorate General Of Health
- Directorate-General for the Qualification of Civil Servants
- Institute of Employment and Professional Training, I.P.
- General Secretariat for Education and Science
- North: 13.77%.
- Center: 0%.
- Lisbon: 86.23%.
- Alentejo: 0%.
- Algarve: 0%.
Documents: Terms of Acceptance