The biggest annual event of the National Network for Advanced Computing is coming up. On November 7 and 8, the University of Trás-os-Montes and Alto-Douro, in Vila Real, will host the third RNCA meeting, 100% face-to-face.
The RNCA organizes this annual meeting for users, technicians and partners, and provides news about the network, develops the national HPC ecosystem and provides a meeting point for all those interested in Advanced Computing.
These 2 days will focus on users and the future of RNCA. The provisional agenda can be found on the event page. The following topics should be highlighted:
- New computing platforms for 2023/2024
- RNCA and European Supercomputing
- Synergies, partnerships and skills development in HPC
- How to access national and European supercomputers
- Advantages of using HPC for your projects
Register for RNCA Meeting 2023 (7-8 November 2023)
Find out more about the RNCA at https://rnca.fccn.pt/