Online Knowledge Library
The Online Knowledge Library provides research and higher education institutions with unlimited, permanent access to thousands of journals and ebooks from some of the leading international scientific content providers.
Who is it intended for?
Institutions can join the b-on service:
- Higher education institutions (public or private);
- Scientific research and technological development institutions (public or private);
- Institutions integrated in the Public Administration;
- Private non-profit institutions;
- Hospital institutions (public or private).
Besides ensuring access to a vast number of scientific publications and electronic services to the national academic and scientific community, b-on also plays an active and participatory role in building the Knowledge Society.
Today, b-on is a service that stimulates the community to consume and produce scientific content, encourages cooperation between the entities of the national academic and scientific system, and allows costs to be rationalised through centralised negotiation with the publishers and other content suppliers.
See the conditions of use of the service on the b-on website.